4 core warm -ups: feeling qi, moving qi, projecting qi, cultivating qi.
1. Shift weight: up hands then down, small movement. Relax feel like waters through fingers. Eagle movement, both sides.
2. Whole body standing in water- Feel chi like water turbid, within, in between, outside, flowing smooth.
3. Third eye set 1- 3rd eye and out- figure 8 of body: Reverse direction outside body and inside body.
4. Third eye set 2- top of head washing through body.- hands rub down face, throat, body.
5. Relax mental set- relax from head to toe: shower 2x.
6. Pick up box drill
7. turning drill (like chen silk drill -Lu)
post standing postures- Sun and moon, Healthy, Embrace, Low embrace, Kidney
1. Holding ball chest level
2. fists on kidneys
3. Post resting
4. Low- ball abdomen level
5. Heart- Hands up/flat wall
6. Rest on surface of water
other standing: Hsingyi 5 element fist standing- Pi, beng, heng, tsuan, pao.
Close: 9x each-
1. Squeeze and release
2. Washing- up and down.
Yiquan push hands
1. Single hand roll over( sense with inch of wrist) shift weight.
2. Both sides. Left and right
3. Both hands inner and outer
4. Both hands opposite (wave hands like)
5. Fajins- brush knee, push, etc.
Do not move arms out, move body forward or back. Foot-back-hand power path.
Old Notes:Yi Quan/ Kong jing
I. Warm up- Oral transmission- Feel chi like water turbid, within, in between, outside, flowing smooth. Drill 1. Drill 2. Drill 3.
II.Washing (5) Front, Sides, Back, Middle.
III. Standing- Sun and moon, Healthy, Embrace, Low embrace, Kidney balls.
Xingyi 5 element fist standing- Pi, beng, heng, tsuan, pao.
IV. Pushing hands- Chi feeling pushing, Jumping back, Emitting chi.